Meet Our Amazing Team
Toluwaleke obtained his law degree from Olabisi Onabanjo University. He is an astute attorney loved for his suave abilities at demystifying complex, knotty legal and commercial issues. His approach at resolution of issues is pragmatic and client-focused approach thus ensuring that clients are able to achieve seamless closure to their transactions.
As a key member of the Transaction Advisory Services and in synergy with the Governance Risk and Compliance Services, he has worked on transactions including:
- Being part of the Transaction structuring/advisory team for cluster electricity power projects across the country, involving Project sponsors from the private and public sector
- Advised on the Transactional Roadmap/Diagnostic capture, including the legal and regulatory framework, for an Intelligent Traffic Monitoring Systems and Automated Traffic Enforcement Systems PPP project in Lagos State
- Advised on best offshore vehicles for cross-border businesses as well as handled the incorporation of agreed vehicles in foreign climes
- Worked with the Firm’s Oil and Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Entertainment law and Intellectual Property departments in handling several transactions for foreign and local clients
- Working with the Team currently engaged in a PPP involving the financing, construction and operations of a a multimillion dollars rail project in Lagos State
Toluwaleke enjoys commercial litigation and possesses excellent advocacy and dispute resolution skills that come useful in the courts of superior record that he has traversed, including administrative panels and committees before which he regularly appears.
He is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, Young International Arbitration Group of the London Court of International Arbitration and the Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA).